Summer is soon coming to a close and what better way to end it by going on a road trip?! Road trips are such a fun way to spend time with family and friends before school starts again. Perhaps it’s going on a quick day trip to your favorite lake or travel outside of the state to your favorite national park? Wherever your trip takes you, these car organization tips will help you stay organized and focus more on making memories!
- If you have space, try utilizing a storage bin to store: wet wipes, paper towels, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, a flashlight, batteries, an extra blanket, umbrella, beach towels, and garbage bags. This is a great a way to keep everything together in one place.
- Traveling with electronics and other small items can be a pain. It’s so easy to misplace them, especially when traveling! Check out this backseat organizer that can store iPads, headphones, cell phones, books, and beverages/snacks.
- If you’re looking for a place to store your cell phone, check out this cell phone holder! Its magnetic feature keeps a sleek profile to avoid that bulky phone holder look. Got a Popsocket? No problem! This cell phone holder is another great option because it connects directly onto the Popsocket. These will not only give you easier access to your devices, they will help make traveling safer by eliminating the need to take your eyes off the road to look at directions.
- When traveling by car, you’re bound to make a few stops along the way. One of those stops could be for a quick bite, which can contribute to trash in your car. Instead of using a grocery bag up front for trash, these printed garbage bags are fun and functional.
- Traveling with kiddos? We found the perfect organizer for kids that any parent would love! This shower caddy sticks to the window and is easily removable. It’s the perfect solution to store kids activities such as crayons, toys, and snacks.
Wherever your journey takes you, the IOS team wishes you a fun and safe summer! Tell us some of your favorite ways to stay organized on road trips by commenting below.