CAN A STAGED HOUSE STILL BE A HOME?
Yes! We can organize and design systems that make it easy to show your home on short notice while still enjoying your space and all your necessary belongings.
Serving all of Hampton Roads:
Norfolk • Virginia Beach • Chesapeake • Portsmouth • Hampton • Newport News
When staging your home, we will emphasize all the positive qualities. Staging your home to sell while you still live there involves organizing the design to effectively demonstrate that your house is the best option for the buyer, while still making it possible to function! Our team of certified experts will guide you through the process from start to finish. Designing systems you can live with while showing your home is our specialty. Whether it be your kitchen, bathrooms, closets, cabinets, office, garage or attic, we will assist you in eliminating clutter and designing a salable property, utilizing your existing belongings whenever possible.
Here are some statistics to keep in mind:
- Most buyers form an opinion about a home within the first 7-10 seconds of arriving.
- Sellers who spent $500 on staging recovered over 343% of the cost when they sold their home. ()
- In controlled tests selling identical homes, professionally staged vs. those not staged, the non-staged houses sold in 102 days, while the staged houses sold in 45 days. (Real Estate Staging Association)
- It is estimated that only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home. That means 90% are not going to be able to look past dirt, clutter, and imperfections.
- According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average staging investment is between 1 and 3% of the home’s asking price, which generates a return of 8 to 10%. That’s a pretty good investment.
After everything is in Ideal order, your home is ready for staging. Impress potential buyers by having your home attractively decorated.
Effective Home Staging Will help you to:
- Increase your chances to sell quickly
- Show the beauty of the home you are displaying for sale
- Help potential buyers see themselves at home